Friday, September 21, 2012

Instagram-ming and Lifestyle Blogging

Heya!  

Can you feel that? It's Friday, and my nerves are on hyper-mode right now.  Well, aside from work stress, I'm also feeling a little excited for the weekend.  I have so much to do - which includes watching The Phantom of the Opera.  Oh yes, I know, it's the must-see play of all time!  I wasn't really psyched to watch because of the expensive tickets, but at the last minute, some friends from law school agreed to see it.  So I'm hooked - in a good way, I guess.

Anyways, this post isn't really beauty-related.  But I'm actually thinking of converting my beauty blog into a lifestyle blog instead, and incorporate my own personal blog.  As you know, being in the corporate world, I don't really have much time to blog, let alone to maintain two blog sites.  My Wordpress blog is currently having problems, I can't seem to upload photos anymore.  So I'm really thinking of merging my two blogs here.

But while I'm onto that and still deciding, I wanted to test the waters first by uploading some non-beauty related photos of my recent travels.  As I've been constantly telling you, I'm a corporate lawyer who work with lots of travels out of town.  So this year, I've been to a lot of places, most of them in Palawan.  In fact, I've gotten so familiar with Puerto Princesa City that I can have a double job as a tour guide. Haha!

So while I show you some photos, be it known that I've also posted this on my Instagram.  If you follow me on Twitter, you can also follow me there. 

Enjoy!

Some souvenirs from my visit to Tablas Island, Romblon

It's also the place where I saw the recent Blue Moon







Have you tried a Casuy Coffee?  This one tastes so good. Try it when you visit Puerto Princesa.

This was shot in one of the restaurants in Puerto Princesa.

The huge waves of the surfing side of Zambales.

Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!