Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lemming for Some Fringe Benefits

Hi, there!

You guys know that I have long hair.  And that some time June, I had my hair undergo some digital perming.  Well, I'm quite happy with my hair right now, it's already past my bra line but I'm still growing it out.  Some of the curls have kinda straightened out a bit, but my hair is still fairly curly and wavy.  Sorta like having "beach waves", which I think also looks sexy. :P

However, I'm getting kinda bored with styling it.  Lately, all I do is wear a clip, or some headband.  I always wear it down, because it helps to make my round face smaller that way.  But, I want something more. As I was browsing through my photos during the weekend, an idea hit me! 

How about sporting some fringe? Or bangs, as some people would call it?  I had bangs before, but not with longer hair.  And I haven't tried it with my permed hair yet. Hmm... 

Let's see...


 Bangs with a center part, like that of Jessica Alba?




 Or how about, a side part with the fringe going sideways, like Jennifer Lopez? I think it looks sexy.



Or, like how much I like Zooey, maybe I should do a blunt straight cut across my forehead, too?

 





 Hmm, layered fringe over my permed hair?  It definitely looks way better with straight hair like this one from a Korean model.



 Hilary Duff looks so mature and sexy in this photo, will her hair look nice on me?



 But then, maybe I should just keep combing and clipping my bangs away from my face, like Diane Kruger's?  It also looks "ethereal" that way.


Well, I don't know what to try! But one thing's for sure, I will cut my own fringe myself.  I don't really go to a salon and pay for styling my bangs.  I feel better doing it myself.  Will let you know how it goes.


Onto another topic...

At long last, I am able to do some blogging. Been a bit busy for the past week, actually.  I'm also undergoing some major changes in my career/work life, but I'm not ready to divulge just yet.  For now, I'm enjoying my free time while I still have it.  So for sure, I will be able to blog more often.


Stay safe, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. i cut my bangs too.. :)i did zooey :) make you look younger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!