Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection

photo credit here


Who doesn't love Marilyn Monroe? 

She's like the ultimate sex symbol during her time, but for me, she's also more than that.  

She represented a whole new generation of women during her time who exhibited courage and individuality  at the time when women were still expected and known to be conservative.  Her movies and photos displaying all the Hollywood glamour and drama she went through are proofs that she was one confident woman during her time.  Personally, along with other great women during her time like Grace Kelly and Zsa Zsa Gabor, I love her to bits.  Her style and beauty are timeless.

Having this all in mind, I guess it was apt for MAC to finally create a collection all devoted for her.  Upon seeing the collection from Karen's MBB, I am now more than excited to see the collection up close and personal.


Credit goes to MBB

 I love the packaging!  I can't wait for this collection to hit the Philippines.  I will get one item just for the packaging alone. 

Here are some items from the collection that I'm coveting and lusting for at this moment:


MAC Marilyn Monroe Beauty Powder in Forever Marilyn


Lipstick in Deeply Adored


Lipstick in Scarlet Ibis


Blush in The Perfect Cheek

MAC Marilyn Monroe Nail Lacquer in Stage Red

MAC Marilyn Monroe Nail Lacquer in Rich, Rich, Rich

*Makeup Photos grabbed from the MAC website and MBB.

Finally, I'm leaving you with some famous words from the diva herself.

photo credit here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!