Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!

It’s a long weekend. What will you be up to?

As for my plans, I’ll be visiting my Mama’s grave today, together with the rest of the family.  And then, tomorrow evening, I’ll be going on a road trip to Baguio with some high school friends.  Because none of us would like to drive for a good six hours-long trip, we’ll just be taking the bus. I’m kinda excited actually for that.

But for today, since it’s Halloween, I had initial attempts to do a nail art.  But I had no time to create and do a really nice one.  So instead, I just opted to try out the “cracked” nails look.  I know, the fame of the cracked nail art has long been gone, but some girls are still trying it out.  Like for me, for example, it’s my first time to try it.  And what better time to try it out –



sorry, i just chipped my thumb.

I’m wearing a plain yellow nail polish underneath.  And then topped it off with the Crack nail polish from Kleancolor.  I love how this cracked nail polish effect looked, and the thin consistency of the nail polish itself.  However, if you'll notice the nail on my thumb, it already chipped.  I applied them on last night and took these shots this morning.  I wonder what happened to my thumb nail.




 And to make things a little bit fun for tonight, I decided to play with my new makeup.  Here’s my makeup look for today rocking my MAC Marilyn Monroe items, like the Beauty Powder and the Scarlet Ibis lipstick.  Separate reviews of them will be posted soon, I promise. I'm still tweaking some of the photos.  But for now, I hope you’ll love the look as much as I do. I just made it simple, making my lips the highlight of my face.



Products used:  
Face: 
The Face Shop Aqua BB Cream
Ben Nye Loose Power
ELF Blush in Peachykeen
MAC Forever Marilyn Beauty Powder
Fanny Serrano bronzer used for contouring

Eyebrows:
Shu Uemura Hard Pencil No. 6

Lips:
MAC Marilyn Monroe in Scarlet Ibis


The red orange shade is so flattering on me, don’t cha think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!