Thursday, December 27, 2012

Makeup Looks Loading...

Hello!

I literally have no time to blog anymore, but I wanted to do a quick post. So here's a quick rundown of my current makeup looks over the past few weeks -





Products used:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Gel;
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation with Ben Nye loose powder,
Shu Uemura UV underbase mousse, Fashion 21 concealer stick in milk tea,
MAC Peony Petal blush,
Benefit Dandelion,
MAC Chatterbox,
Contouring Kit

This was the look I made when I attended a wedding.  I had groomed my brows so much, I really like how I did it! It also showed up really well in the photos, so it was fab.


Products used:
Nichido eyepencil for brows,
NYX Runway Palette for the eyes,
Shawill Mascara,
MAC Peony Petal blush,
Essence Lipstick (the one in gold glitter)
Fashion 21 Concealer Stick in Milk Tea


For this look, I was dressed up as a fairy for our office's children's Christmas Party.  It was fun dressing up, little girls even posed for photos with me.  I just went simple on my eye makeup and lipstick.  Although I had plans to be a sexy fairy, I also thought that it would be inappropriate as I might scare some of the kids. Haha!


Products Used:
Nichido eye pencil for brows,
Fashion 21 concealer stick,
The Faceshop Aqua BB Cream,  Ben Nye loose powder,
Fanny Serrano bronzer for contouring,
MAC Dame blush,
MAC Scarlet Ibis lipstick,
MAC Tartan Tale eyeshadow palette


Finally, here's my birthday/Christmas makeup look.  Just something simple, but with striking red lips a la Marilyn Monroe.  

Hope ya like!

Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!