Saturday, December 1, 2012

Review: MAC Chatterbox


Hey, it's the long weekend! What are you up to?

I'm going somewhere tonight with friends, so I'm kinda doing this quick because I gotta hit the shower soon. This is a review of one of my favorite MAC lipstick - the Chatterbox.  Have you tired this one yet?



First, the basics - 


FACTS:

Place Bought: Part of my birthday gifts last year

Price:  Regular price at MAC stores PhP900.00-1000.00

Packaging:  same old black bullet tube

Shade: Chatterbox – a warm coral pink.






Based on the photos, you will see how this is my most used and most abused MAC lipstick.  The truth is that it’s one of my favorite everyday lipstick.  I wear it at work, at the malls, at the grocery, or just around the house if I wanted too.  The color is so tame, despite being pink.  It’s like a great MLBB, but in pink undertones.  If I wanted louder color, I can always layer it on to achieve the exact color of the tube.




Being an Amplified Crème, it surely is creamy and soft in texture.  One swipe is so pigmented.  However, despite being so creamy, it doesn’t slide off my lips easily.  In fact, it clings to it until my next meal.  There’s also no need for a balm, as the creamy texture gives enough moisture already. 

one swipe

one swipe

The color/shade is so versatile, such that I can pull it off even if I’m wearing heavy eye makeup, or none at all.  Lately, I’ve been into “no makeup” makeup looks.  And this lipstick from MAC definitely helps me achieve soft pink lips without going too loud. 

So yeah, I can see myself finishing this one up. And if I did, I will definitely get myself a new tube. 


3 comments:

  1. aww, i must buy lipstic Mac!
    follow?
    http://lifewithdelias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade! Great review :) The shade looks great on you :)
    New follower here! :) You are awesome, Keep it up! Looking forward for more post. Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :)

    thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!