Thursday, December 20, 2012

'Tis the Season for Sales

Yo!
 
The Christmas season finally hit me, and for the past two weeks, I can't seem to find time to do my blogging.  Lots of parties, dinners, and get-togethers to attend.  Plus, the traditional and annual onslaught of bazaars and sales.  Honestly, all my December weekends are already booked and brimming with activities.
 
Wanna know what's happening around the metro?  Here's my list of bazaars and sales to give time to this holidays.

 
 






I've personally been to the Noel Bazaar this year.  And that's where I bought most of my Christmas gifts to giveaway.  They have everything - and with great deals at that.  The food trip is also something to watch out for.  Noel Bazaar is sponsored by GMA Network, by the way.  However, there's also another one from ABS-CBN, the 12th World Bazaar.  I don't have a photo for that, but here are the details:  Venue at World Trade Center, Open everyday, up until December 23.  You can also checkout this link.
 
There's also a midnight sale happening on the weekends at Tiendesitas, Ortigas, Pasig. 
 
Wait, how about makeup sales?
 
Here's one from Maybelline -
 
 
Sale runs until December 30, at all Maybelline counters nation-wide.
 
 
I think there's also a sale from The Body Shop which I just saw this weekend at the mall.  The Lip & Cheek Tint is on sale for about 400PHP. Not bad, if you're a fan.
 
 
Got any more sales you know?  Share them and let's do some shopping! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!