Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nailbits: Dotted Emeralds

Aloha!

Today is the first workday of the year, and I hope everyone is doing just fine. My Wednesday morning started out not as good as I wanted it to be, because I got apprehended for violating the number coding scheme. So yeah, I left home late enough to be caught by the yellow guys of Makati. It was also an interesting way to remind me that my driver's license has gone expired. But in the spirit of new year, they let me get away with just one violation - whew!

Way to go for me!

But at least, peeking at my nails today keeps me in a festive mood, just enough to keep my sanity going for the rest of the day. Today, our office is also renovating so at least there's no pressure at work right now. I'm just chilling here until the IT guys hook up my PC. In the meantime, I'm using my downtime to use our Wifi and do some blogging via my Ipod touch.

Hope your day turns out to be better than mine.

Good luck to you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!