Sunday, June 9, 2013

Review: Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner

gel liner that came with a small gel liner brush


OK.

Back to business. 

It’s been almost a whole month of not updating my blog. And to all my readers, so sorry for that. Well, as every blogger would always say, life kinda got in the way.  As for me, my life involves a lot of work time, so needless to say I just got really busy with work.  But I didn’t totally forget about blogging at all, because I actually got a bunch of new makeup and photos for product reviews.  In fact, I’m about to start with this new find I got – the Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner.


Let’s see…

FACTS:
Place bought: Etude House store at Eastwood City Walk, Libis
Price:  can’t remember exactly, but I know that this is around Php500.00.
Packaging:  in a glass jar, about the size of a regular gel liner that came with a tiny gel liner brush.
Shade: matte black.




Ok, I have to admit that I was hesitant to get this.  But out of pure necessity for a new black gel liner, I finally gave in.  In fact, I was about to get a MAC Fluidline in black when I happened to browse the Etude House store.  For an affordable price of less than a thousand bucks, and with the very informative sales talk of the SA who was patient enough to answer all my questions about it, I went home with it with a few doubts on my mind. Nevertheless, I tried and used it for a few times before I realized that it was a good purchase after all. 

First off, it was really convenient for it to come with it’s own applicator brush.  It’s very handy, quite cute because of its tiny size, and most of all, it’s actually impressive because it performs so well.  I tried using it with my MAC Fluidline and it works just as great.  So now, I have a travel-friendly gel liner brush that comes with a cap.



As for the actual gel liner, you can notice from the swatches that it applies dry and matte.  Because of that, there’s no downtime for letting it dry after application.  And the shade stays really black and matte for a long time.





 Best of all, it actually stays on for long.  Indeed, this gel liner won’t budge or smudge for a good 8 hours.  And for an eyeliner, that is really what matters most, right?

I guess because it’s long-wearing, the only con I can think of about it is that it’s difficult to remove.  You really need a good eye makeup remover for this.  But other than that, I can say that this is one of the best gel liners I tried so far.  Oh wait, I got another thing that got me worrying about it, I hope it won’t dry up in its jar because it’s so dry.

So yeah, my new staple gel liner for now is from Etude House.  Have your tried this one? Tell me your thoughts!

Have a great week ahead! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!