Friday, August 23, 2013

Smoky Eyes Friday

It's been a long time ago since I posted a makeup look. And as part of my vow to update this blog as often as I could, I'll be doing some daily quickie posts using either my phone or my Ipod touch, whichever is convenient.

So for today, it's all about the eyes. I wanted strong brows and dark eyes, yet I have to make it wearable at work, too.

Here's what I came up with for today:



Everything pale, from lips to cheeks, except for my eyes. 

Products used:
MAC Snob, The Faceshop blush in baby pink, In2it 2 way powder foundation, Etude House gel liner, eyebrow powder & my NYX Runway eyeshadows.

A happy Friday to all! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. For more info, please go here: http://thetintedquill.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html. Thanks and best wishes!

    -Yen

    thetintedquill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thanks for the nomination! will link you back once i'm done with the questions.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog!