Monday, September 2, 2013

Liner Girl

Heya! How's the week been to you so far? Can you believe it? It's already September! I'm not quite done with my August yet, still got loads of tasks to finish! I can't keep up at all.


This week begins the fall makeup trends in the other side of the world. It's actually my favorite season when it comes to makeup products launching because each brand seems to come out with their best products at this time of the year. Lots of drama reds and burgundy shades for the lips, deep blues and purples for the eyes, and my fave trend of all time - the heavy eyeliner look.

Yeah, I already posted a makeup look recently with me wearing this trend. But I'm kinda addicted to it lately. And while playing with my makeup, I was able to discover the wonders of wearing my dark eyeshadow shades as liners in lieu of the usual liners and gels. I also tried layering my highlighters under my eyes to show the contrast more.


Products used: Shu Uemura UV underbase mousse, MAC power foundation, Benefit Dandelion, Eyebrowz powder, Ever Bilena single eyeshadow in violet as liner over my Essence gel liner, plain Maybelline lipbalm.

Hope you love my look.

Have a great week ahead!
 

2 comments:

  1. hi chryztyne do you have a review on benefit dandelion? ^^ would like to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Shayne!
    Yes, I actually did a review on Benefit's Dandelion. Here's the link for it - http://mypurplepoints.blogspot.com/2012/12/review-benefits-dandelion.html

    Hope you enjoy my review and thanks so much for dropping by. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!