Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review: The Face Shop's Bye Bye Dark Circle Concealer

Oh, hello there!

I have something new for you today.  Yep, a full makeup product review, finally! I've been waiting for the free time when I can actually do this, and now, I'm back!

For today, it's all about this nifty undereye concealer I found from one of my favorite makeup stores - The Face Shop.  It's a pen-like concealer, complete with a clicking mechanism to produce just the right amount of product.


It's also packed with sun protection at SPF30, which is always a great thing especially in our kind of tropical weather.  Here are some quick specs:

FACTS:
Place bought:  The Face Shop, Bonifacio Global City
Price: Php395
Packaging:  Pen-like type concealer, with a clicking mechanism
Shade: It's available in only one shade, which I can describe as warm beige with a yellow tone.



I think the shade works really well for me.  Not too light and not too dark.  Being an undereye concealer, you can always set it off with a powder that matches your skin tone. The clicking mechanism is also great in controlling the amount of product to use.  For each undereye, you just really need a small pea-size amount.







The soft brush applicator is also one thing I love about it because it makes it travel-proof.  I can easily apply the product in 5 seconds flat.  Always a plus for a girl-on-the-go like me!


The size is also just right to fit my makeup bag.  It really works just like a pen.



In the swatch above, you can see that it's lighter than my skin tone.  But as I said earlier, I can always set it with a matching powder, so there's no problem there.  As for the texture, it's non-sticky and dries fast on the skin.  It works really well as a travel-friendly undereye concealer.  I know some high-end makeup brands may have something similar, but if you're in a budget and want something that works well, this could be an option for you.  Personally, I love to use it whenever I'm in a rush. It's just so easy!

Well, that's about it for now.  Happy weekend, folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!