Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shiseido International Beauty Fair

Hellowee!!!

I'm so back to blogging.  I know, I've been MIA and been missing out a lot from the beauty blogging world.. but today marks the first day of 2014 for my first post.

And for my first post, here's an invite for the Shiseido International Beauty Fair to be held at the SM Megamall Atrium on March 21-23, 2014.



Here are other details of the event:

Shiseido Philippines will be showcasing an International Beauty Fair featuring MomokoIshibashi of Shiseido Japan. This Japanese beauty consultant, who flew in from Tokyo, will be conducting a three-day beauty workshop along with Shiseido Philippines Chief Makeup Artist, Carmel Villongco. The coveted Shiseido Certificate will be given to attendees upon completion of the three-day seminar. Interested participants may RSVP via the Shiseido Philippines Facebook page to avail of special loot bags at the end of the workshop. 

This three-day beauty fair will also offer a holistic beauty enhancement program with free skincare consultation, makeover counter, makeup demo area, beauty shot photo booth, Shiseido Café, nail art services and a glitter tattoo station. Plus, exclusive gifts and treats will be given to customers who will purchase at the weekend fair. Following the beauty fair is the much awaited opening of Shiseido’s Philippine flagship store at the Mega Fashion Hall this April 2014.

To know more about this event, you may find their Facebook Page dubbed as "Shiseido Philippines".  They are also in Instagram: "@ShiseidoPH" and Twitter: "@ShiseidoPH" .

Shiseido closed its store in Rustan's Glorietta way back 2012 if I'm not mistaken.  And then, they opened a new branch in Greenbelt.  This year, the Philippine flagship store will be in SM Megamall.  Personally, this makes me very happy.  It's the nearest mall to where I currently live now, and I'm glad that it's becoming more and more of a makeup hub because all in-demand brands are already popping up.

Shiseido is a Japanese makeup brand so it boasts of very good, albeit high-end quality.  It's the mother company of Majolica Majorca, which as you know, is one of the brands I usually review here. I especially love Shiseido concealers, although I don't own one yet. I just borrow those from my Tita and they really truly work.

If you haven't heard about the brand or would like to get to know about it more, this is the best time to do so.

Hope to see you there!

   


2 comments:

  1. Hi Chryztyne,
    How’s the event? Would love to see some photos XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline,
    So sad to report that I wasn't able to make it to the workshop. But I saw their booth as they were already packing it. So I really have no nice photos to post. I hope you were able to make it.
    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!