Friday, March 14, 2014

Three of My Favorite Beauty Things for Summer

It's the second week of March already and you can definitely feel the heat. For someone who loves makeup like me, a huge change in weather also means some major change when it comes to beauty products.

And speaking of beauty products, here's sharing a few of my favorite beauty items whenever summer comes around.




1. A pretty shade of pink nail polish. I don't know why but every time the temperature rises, I feel the need to wear any bright pink or Barbie pink nails - both on my hands and feet. It's just so apt and pretty!





2. Something coral or orange on my cheeks. When its summer, I usually go a shade darker due to more sun exposure. Hence, corals are my pick to highlight and complement my tan. This one is from a local brand called Pinkies collection. They have a collection of bright and pigmented blushes and this shade is the brightest orange they got so far.





3. Lastly but definitely not the least - in fact, it's the most important beauty product for summer - a sunblock with an SPF of 35 or higher. Sun protection is needed for the face, body and even hair! This one from Neutrogena is a new discovery and favorite - its clear in shade, non-greasy, light and with no heavy sunblock scent. It works as a good primer before putting on makeup as well. For me, I just put loose powder a few minutes after application and I'm good to go. No need for anything heavy to wear in our tropical summer weather.

And that's all there is to it. Just three items to jumpstart my summer and I'll be ready for the next getaway.

Happy weekend, everybody!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!