Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Short Hair Story



About two, goin' three, years ago, I wore my hair long ang permed. It was fun for a bit, I felt like Barbie and a beauty queen all at the same time. Haha!

But last year, I decided to just go for short hair- for a change! I didn't know it was gonna be on trend, too.

So around January, I went for short as shown in the photo above. I felt lighter and carefree! No need for so many hair products in the morning. I can actually literally do the "wash-and-wear" thing!

Come summer with the terrible humidity and heat, and because my hair grows long fast, I went for another haircut. So here's how I'm looking now-




I love it!

Well, it's not like I haven't tried short hair before. My hair was this short back in high school. But since then, I've been wearing it long.

So yeah, it felt nice.

Who's up for short hair!??

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!