Sunday, October 26, 2014

N.Cat is now in Manila

Hi, there, buddies!


As I'm back to blogging, I can't believe I already got an invite to an event.  #I'msolucky! 

What is it? Well, it's the opening of N.Cat here in the Philippines! N.Cat stands for "Naughty Cat" and it's the number one accessories store and brand in Korea! The brand had been around since 1991 and they specialize in cute accessories for very affordable prices. How come I didn't see a single store when I was in Seoul?

Anyway, nonetheless, at least I'm not missing out much because I got to see their first store here in our country.  It's located at Park Square, Makati, inside the Japan Home store.  You won't miss it at all because of it's bright pink sign, I promise!

So what's inside? Let's go take a peek!

They got cute pouches or makeup kits


fancy Iphone cases




clutches for the ladies

They got all kinds of accessories for every lady, girl, gal, and even boys!  I especially love their selection of fashion jewelries. N. Cat gives importance to safety when it comes to their jewelries such that most of the items are nickel-free, lead-free, and generally safe for the skin.  If you have sensitive skin for jewelries, I'm sure they have something for you.

These earrings are "mix&match".  They go for as low as Php248.00

This is my favorite section.  I will come back for these! Prices go as low as Php168.00 and they have the cutest designs.

How about some Hello Kitty fix for the kikay little girls?

If you love hair accessories like me, you'll go crazy with their selections because they have a lot at affordable prices. Those pretty bows have their own space, too.

Donut bun maker with bows, anyone?

They also have a section for men and boys alike.


I went home as a happy and satisfied blogger and shopper, not only because I got discounts on my purchases, but also because I got some freebies, too.  N. Cat Philippines is actually brought to our country by the same people who brought Nature Republic, so I also got stuff from them. Cool, right?

Below are the items I got from N. Cat:

Clockwise from left: heart earrings (Php48); basic hair clips (Php48); Moon necklace (Php168); hair ties which double as bracelets (Php88)
And here are the items I got from Nature Republic Philippines, plus an umbrella from Japan Home:



Finally, here's my obligatory blogger shot:



Do checkout and visit N. Cat Philippines' store at Park Square, Makati.  You can also check them out on their Facebook and Instagram accounts.

Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!