Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Review: In2it's Moisture Intense Lipstick in Cognac


Wearing Cognac on my lippie

Yo! It’s Halloween week and what’re you up to? Are you dressin’ up to party or just chillin’ around the house? As for me, there are no plans yet but for sure, we would be visiting my Mama’s grave this weekend to pay our respects. 

So anyway for today, I’ve got a lipstick review.  It’s been a long while since I made this and I’m excited to show you one of my drugstore finds this year. 



Let’s go to the details quickly:

Facts:
Place bought: In2it stall in Watson’s, SM Megamall
Price: I think it’s around Php379.00++.
Packaging: The lipstick is housed in a silver, monochrome case, with the shade name at the bottom of it.
Shade: Cognac – a warm reddish brown shade, that looks a bit red-orange when under sunlight.




Since it’s a moisturizing lipstick, the texture is soft, shiny, and light on the lips.  The staying power isn’t very long, probably only for two to three hours tops. Although, if you plan on eating or drinking while wearing this, it’ll come off easily such as re-application is needed. It’s also not drying on the lips, since it’s a moisturizing kind. 



However, despite those qualities, I still love how pigmented it is.  One swipe and the intense color shows up right away on your lips.  Kinda like those creamy NYX round lipsticks, but better.




I like this particular shade because it’s like a "transitional" shade for wearing red lipsticks.  If you’re afraid of donning red on your lips, this shade is perfect because it’s not too red, yet it has intense color pay-off leaving you with nice colored lips.  It’s like your “practice” shade of red, until you get the hang of seeing dark colors on your lips. I also love the sheen it imparts on the lips, not too shiny, not too glossy, but just the right amount of healthy sheen.



For the packaging, it reminds me of VMV lipsticks because of the silver bullet case.  It’s easy to locate in my makeup kit, too.

Lastly, as a drugstore makeup, the price is just right.  Very affordable but without sacrificing quality and color pay off.  I’ve always loved In2it and I think most of their lipstick shades suit Filipina skin better.

That’s it for now. Stay focus some more, we still have one day before Halloween strikes. Hopefully, this week won’t be too difficult for all of us. 

Have a fulfilling Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!