Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Review: Etude House's Water Color Blusher No. 3

Hello there! How's your week goin' so far?



I've got a new product for you.  First, the details:

FACTS:
Place bought: Etude House, SM Megamall
Price: Php300++ (can't really remember, sorry!)
Packaging: in a handy tube
Shade: No.3 Apricot - it's a warm peach shade from the tube, but when applied, it does turn into apricot.



I really have not much to say about this liquid blush.  I had to admit, it was kinda a waste of money to get it, but at that time, I was really in a coral/orange blush phase.  So yeah, you get the picture... I wanted to try everything with those shades. 



The consistency is very runny, as you can see in my swatch.  You have to make at least 3 layers (using our fingers!) to make the color show on your skin.  In my experience, applying it over your powder is much better in making the shade visible rather than blending it into your BB cream or foundation.  It also makes it last longer, rather than applying directly onto your cheeks.  On me, I get about three hours of wear in a cool environment.  But outdoors, it will definitely fade faster. Layering it with a powder blush in the same shade will probably make the color last longer, but I haven't really tried that method yet.


However, I do love the dewy, almost glowing, effect it has once applied onto the skin.  I get a healthy sheen although my pores are also a bit visible.  



Overall, I think it would work as a cheek color when you're after the natural, dewy look and applying it every three to four hours isn't a problem to you.  This is definitely not for your heavy, night time makeup looks.  Also, it works better if your have clearer and smoother skin.

That's all for now!
Have a happy week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!